Saturday, April 08, 2006

This is where Justine gets her Attitude from.





I took my digital camera (as per advice from my sister) and took pics of old photos since my scanner is not working. I cropped where I needed and voila! I have my old photos on my comp. Its works like a charm.I haven't gone as far as editing them yet. Check out this one of me at about 5 yrs old, with a whole lotta attitude! Yeah, I know its definately a Justine face. But what do I do, its in the genes.

And here is another one of us three kids and our four cousins. Sorry Brad, had to do it! Just be glad I didn't post the bathtub one! I'm the adorable little blonde girl, lol. What a bunch of
scrag-a-muffins we were!

1 comment:

Lexanne said...

I would like to know, why you only apologized to Brad, we all look like a bunch of ruffians(sp?). And, yes, Justine does get it from you. But we all love you anyway.