Tuesday, April 04, 2006

9th Anniversary


Trevor and I have been married for 9 years now (together 12yrs on Maylong weekend!). We have never really been ones to celebrate our anniversary, maybe the odd supper out. But this year I wanna make it super special. I am wanting to see if anyone has any ideas that are resonable as far as money goes. Our anniversary falls on Easter Sunday this year so I am gonna send my kids out to my sister's the last weekend of April (the kids have the Monday off school and I have booked it off as well). I am not sure how I am gonna get Trevor to book it off. I could talk to his boss and tell him won't be there, but I don't want Trevor setting things up for that day if he won't be available. Anyway, I had thought about doing lots of date things. Like Mini Golf at West Edmonton Mall, definatley breakfast out, movies are good but you don't really spend time with the person. Doea anyone have any other suggestions? My email is tnystrom@telusplanet.net if anyone has any great revelations.
I was thinking of having pictures done with the two of us, but I was kinda saving that for our 10th, but why wait, right?
Oh, P.S. I did another self portrait photoshoot, so here you go!

1 comment:

Lexanne said...

Could you remind me exactly which days I am taking your kids?? As my very good, but short memory has failed me. Also, you look beautiful in this picture.