Sunday, April 16, 2006

Best Friends for 16 1/2 Years!



Here is a pic of me and my best friend, Lisa taken this Friday. We have been friends since the 7th grade. Even though I moved away in Feb. of that same grade, we stayed friends. I spent many a weekend at her house. Her poor mom was kept awake with giggles and strange games that we would make up to pass the time. We rented movies, watched music videos, rode ATVs, jumped on the trampoline, rode bikes, but mostly we adored New Kids on the Block together. We are quite different people. She is more the quiet type (unitl you make her mad), and I am loud (until you make me mad). I think we compliment each other well. I always have fun when she is around.
Our friendship was cemented when I started dating and then married her brother. Yup, I married my best friend's brother. What better way to make sure you like your in laws?
I was her maid of honor in her wedding. If Trevor and I hadn't eloped she would've been mine as well.
How fun is it that my best friend is my kids' genuine Auntie, and that I am Auntie to my best friend's twins.
Speaking of twins, here is a pic of Lisa mommying her girls. She is a fantastic mom. Her girls are very lucky. As am I for having such a great friend and SIL all in one!

No comments: