Friday, April 07, 2006

Thanks for the Happy Package Lexanne!

My sister, Lexanne, and I share a very special closeness. I was born on her 5th Birthday (what a lucky 5 yr old!). Even after she moved out at 17 (making me 12), she kept care of me (Kudos for her then boyfriend, now husband of 9 1/2 years for letting the little sister tag along).
I spent a lot of time with Chris and Lexanne, they took me everywhere! I even got to be there when my beautiful niece Rebecca was born ( I was only 15). Lexanne continues to look out for me and I am especially grateful since we are estranged from out mother (strange doesn't even begin to cover it!) I find it even more amazing that both our daughter's share a birthday (Becca is excactly 9 years older than my daughter Justine, whose middle names are Rebecca and Lexanne)
Both Lexanne and I are obsessed scrappers, and the both of us have been adding fun touches to our Scrap Studios. I have chosen Lime Green, and she has chosen, ugh, pink. I am not fond of pink, but have started to come around and can stomach it in small doses, and actually like purple. So after I had stopped to drop off a lunch at my son's school (the lunch I didn't send this morning...) I found a lovely package for me from my sister with all kinds of lime green fun stuff for my Scrap Studio. She was even generous enough to send some scrappin' stuff.
So thank you Lexanne, not just for the stuff, but for taking care of me all these years (and the years to come, 'cause we both know I will always need you), thank you for not only understanding, but honestly knowing, thank you for all the fun times and being there through all the crappy ones too. Remember the agreement, although we didn't come in together, we have a contract for a dual exit.
Love ya, your baby sis, Tawnjie

1 comment:

Lexanne said...

You are very welcome,I am glad you liked it. Especially the PINK FLOWERS, yes let it be known she liked the pink flowers.

The older and yes, much wiser sister.