Sunday, March 04, 2007

I had an afaire!


Yes, I had an afaire, a Scrap-a-faire! I completely ignored my husband and children for 5 days! It was just like in the beginning of a new realationship. Where you try to get on with normal day to day activities, like showering, eating, doing the household chores but all you can think about is being with them. So although I did live my regular life this weekend (laundry, showering, eating..a lot of take out!), my heart just wasn't in it. Every waking moment if I wasn't at the online scrapbooking event, I was thinking about it!

My favourite classes were Melissa Inman's School Album in a Snap and Leah Fung's Rolodex Reminder. I also found a new Scrap Designer to stalk...Wendy Reed! She will be on Scrapbook LifeStyle in April. She just so happens to live in Vegas, where I just so happen to be taking my vacation at the end of April! I might have to turn into an official stalker!

Sadly it was just that, an afaire, and now it is over!
I think I need some chocolate!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, you funny girl!!! :o) It totally was a blast wasn't it... can't wait for the Fall! Can you imagine, now they know what they need to improve on HOW GOOD IT WILL BE! Whoa nilly!!!!

Thanks again for being such a sweetie!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great to meet you!!! well kinda!!LOL
Karlynn

Crystal said...

Well, HI, there!! It's nice to read about your family and get to know you a little more. I know where Tate got the "Ididn'tgetenoughsleepitis" from!!! Too cute! I know you all will be glad to have Dad home soon.