Friday, January 05, 2007

This year I will LOVE more

As a challenge from Ali Edwards blog (www.aliedwards.typepad.com) my word for 2007 is LOVE. I have decided that I need to show love more often. These are the people I want to show love to:
my kids
my husband
my sister
my brother
my nieces and nephews
my in laws
my cousins
my uncles
my aunties (even the one who refuse to let me call them auntie)
my friends
the kids I work with
my co-workers
my neighbors
and myself!

The ways I plan on showing love to myself and my family for this month will be to to something daily to keep the house orderly (that is a BIG one for me).
So I will keep you posted on the ways I have shown love to myself and others. I encourage you to find a word for 2007 to help keep yourself focused on what you feel is important in your life.

No comments: