Friday, January 19, 2007

IQ Test

Here's a one-question IQ Test to help you decide how you shouldspend the rest of your day......

There is a mute who wants to buy a toothbrush. By imitating the action of brushing one's teeth, he successfully expresses himself to the shopkeeper and the purchase is done.
Now, if there is a blind man who wishes to buy a pair of sunglasses, how should he express himself?


Think about it first before scrolling down for the answer...
> >> >>>>> >> >>>>> >> >>>>> >> >>>>> >> >>>>> >>
>>>>> >> >>>>> >> >>>>> >> >>>>> >> >>>>> >> >>>>







He opens his mouth and says. "I would like to buy a pair of sunglasses"If you got this wrong please turn off your computer and call it a day.I've got mine shutting down right now

2 comments:

Emma in Canada said...

Haha! Totally got that wrong! Thanks for stopping by my blog and even commenting. I love comments!

Anonymous said...

If I got the answer right but had to think about it for five minutes until smoke came out of my ears, does it count?