Sunday, January 29, 2006

Thank you Ralph!

Well, my family all got their Prosperity cheques from the gov't! For those of you who aren't either a happy Albertan or a pissed the rest of Canada, or Priemier, Ralph Klein has gotten us out of debt, and managed for our government to have a surplus. He decided to share it with the people who paid the money in the first place, so we all got a cheque for $400 per person in your household.
So, I promptly went out and bought a digital camera, and the protable little printer that goes with it! No I didn't go crazy and buy the most expensive one. I got a little Canon Powershot A520. It works for me since I am a digital virgin. I do love that I get to print out only the pics I want to scrapbook, which will bring down some of the clutter in my scrap booking room. Which I am posting pics of.
I have been trying to clean it up and get it organized for the past few months, but it just keeps getting more and more things deposited into the expanse of junk! I am hoping that by posting the pics it will make me accontable (on a pretty large scale!) to get it done.
Since I got my digital camera here is a picture of me from yesterday. I was very tempted to photo shop it, but I didn't. Unfortunately this is the real me!

No comments: