Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Bethel Bible Camp, Tate's 1st Year!





I am so jealous! I would love to be able to go back and relive Bethel Bible camp. It was a place where you felt like even if you didn't "fit in" (cause you family didn't go to church on a regular basis), people still accepted you. This was a place that I felt true unconditional love. Tate, you will have such a wonderful time here. Knowing this was the only way I was able to leave you for 6 days! I am excited to hear your stories and happy that you get to have this experience. See you on Firday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! It's Kari. It feels like forever since I've seen or talked to you at school. How are you doing? Crazy busy? Is Tate going to go back to Bethel again? What grades are your kids going into? Can Cordell or Justine go to Bethel yet?