Sunday, June 24, 2007

Summer TO DO LIST

Here are a few things I'd like to do this summer:
1) spend some time at the cabin on Pigeon Lake
2) take the kids to some festivals (namely the Street Performers)
http://www.edmontonstreetfest.com/2007/ the perfomers this year look amazing
we will park at The Mall and ride the "city bus" downtown.
3) go to Roy's Raspberries to get a couple buckets
http://www.albertafarmfresh.com/roy_fruit.htm
4) check out the Scrapbook Store @ Pigeon Lake (still am looking for more info on this if anyone has more please let me know)
5) go wading at the Leg Grounds (can you believe I have never done this!)
6) celebrtate Trevor and Tate's birthdays at the end of July (not sure what we are doing for Tate, I am open to any ideas)
7) go spend some time at my sister's in Dapp (20 mins North of Westlock)
8) go for a walk down by the river in Devon
9) take my Uncle Harvey out to the lake for the day
10) sleep in my lounge chair outside :)

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Where on Pigeon Lake is your cabin???? We just live a few miles off the north end and I might have to come find you when you are out here!!