Monday, June 25, 2007

Did you know?

My roommate and I once: never had a roommate, unless you count my sister

Never in my life have I: smoked pot

High school was : so not a reflection of the real world

When I'm nervous : I chew the hell out of my lips (or recently the inside of my cheeks)

My hair : changes all the time, the length, the colour...

When I was 5 : I spent a lot of time by myself

When I turn my head left : I see the wall right next to where I have my comp.

I should be : unloading the dishwasher

By this time next year : I'll be 31, and I doubt much better off...
My favorite aunt is : my Auntie Joan (just met her about 8 years ago)

I have a hard time understanding : why it takes so long for us to grow up and realize what we really want from life. Sometimes so late it is hard to achieve our new goals.

You know I like you if : I touch you, I make an effort to touch people since I believe that people don't recieve or give touch enough, but I gotta really like you

My ideal breakfast is : a western omelet with hashbrowns

If you visit my home town : you would wonder why anyone would want to live here!

If you spend the night at my house : I'd have to clear a space for you
My favorite blonde is : Reese Witherspoon

My favorite brunette is : Carmen Electra

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds : a pig, just to ruin the saying

.I should have been : a dancer

Last night I: went for coffee with Bern

A better name for me would be : excatly what it is (or mom, which it is too)

I've been told I look like : Jeanine Garofalo (when my hair is longer)


If I could have any car, it would be : a Hummer. Oh the horror for all pedestrians and other motorists

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I think I might have to do this meme, even though you didn't tag me! I love finding out these little details.