Monday, February 20, 2006

Scrapbooking Studio Update




I did it! The room is clean and organized. Trevor helped me figure out furniture placement, (he's born organized!), and then it was up to me to get everything in its place. It helped me to think of the space as stations like stamping, cutting, planning, paper, embellishments, tools, work area, etc. then it was easier to know where things should go.
The only real snafoo I came upon was all my unfinished projects. Lisa, I swear you will have you Wedding album before your 50th Anniversary! I gotta set up appointments with myself to get these things completed.
I need to buy a really neat 12 x12 album for my Favourite Photos layouts, I also need to get some more page protectors since I completed 20 pages while at Black Cat Ranch!
So, its ready... who wants to scrap with me?

No comments: