Saturday, November 12, 2005

Intro

Welcome to my blog. I am a mom of 3 great kids (2 boys and a girl). My boys (ages 7 and 5) are typical boys who love video games etc., and though my daughter (age 4) is very girly she has a major wild side that causes her and I to often collide (thus 2 outta 3 aint bad).
I am a Pre-School Instructor ( I teach only Tues. and Thurs. mornings), I clean offices on weekends, and I also babysit consistently, but part time. I wish I could make a living on just the Pre-School, but there just aren't enough hours.
I am a self diagnosed Adult ADD sufferer. I cannot concentrate on one thing for too long (other than the comp. or scrapbooking) and I find it almost impossible to multi task effectively. My husband (of 8 1/2 yrs) who was born organized, just doesn't get why I have such a hard time accomplishing things. Lucky for me he loves me faults and all!
I am whole heartedly in love with scrapbooking! Though I rarely find time to sit down and do any major sessions. I started when it was just paper, photos, and stickers. Now there are so many embellishments that go along with it, it makes one's head spin. I especially enjoy adding rubber stamping to the process.
I love people, and am excited to get know anyone who happens to collide with my life.
Please leave posts at your leisure.

No comments: