Saturday, July 11, 2009

New Home

Yeay! Me and the kids will be moving into a new place for the end of August, just in time for school :)
It has a wood burning fireplace and a huge kitchen! We night even get to keep the cat that is presently living there. A calico who is comparative in size to Calvin and Hobbes (30-35 lbs!)
AND a friend of mine from highschool has the sectional I have always wanted from IKEA for sale for 1/3 of the original price (all I have to do is buy a new cover!)
Work is going really well, they have already offered me a raise!
Steve is so sweet. We are thinking that we will meet each other's kids soon. I find it amazing how perfect he and I are for each other. I am hoping this is THE one, although we both are much more realistic about relationships since we have both been in ones that didn't work out.
Me and the kids are gonna be just fine.

No comments: