Tuesday, March 18, 2008

TAXES!

I am not an organized person... I could be a professional organizer, cause I have tons of ideas, I just have a hard time on the follow through part. So when it comes time for taxes, I have several systems on the go that I have to bring together at the last minute, because I am a procrastinator as well!
So, this being said, I have most of my stuff together, kids sports reciepts, both mine and Trevor's T4s, all my grocery reciepts and util. bills from when I was doing dayhome, and my stuff from school, but I feel like I must be missing a pile somewhere because I justy don't feel done, you know what I mean?
So today I am gonna go through my scrapMESS, it can no longer be classified as a studio - it is a MESS! Then I need to clean out the bottom of my closet. Trevor always tosses my stuff there, when he "cleans". So, wish me luck in my endevors today.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I thought you forgot all about blogging.Nice to have ya back!Although I have to admit I have been slacking here as well all due to facebook.I plan on blogging more frequently too.Ta ta for now!