Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Holiday Summary 2006


Well, we all had a wonderful Christmas! Although Cordell was quite sick there for awhile. He had a temp. of 103', and was throwing up on Saturday morn. On Christmas morning we had to coax him to open his presents, 'cause he just wasn't up for it. I was lucky enough to get tickets for Evanesence (Stone Sour and Black Maria are opening). Lisa and I are going. Sadly the last concert her and I went to together was Def Lepard "Do You Wanna Get Rocked?" tour.

Trevor said that he was gonna get me my Eternity Pendant that I wanted, but decided not to.

I told him that was okay, he could still get it for me for our 10th anniversary in April.

This is what it looks like... Yeah, I think I am worth it! Now to convince Trevor.
We will be heading to Chris and Lexanne's for New Year's Eve for a sleepover! Oh the caos that will reign!
I had two holiday phone calls that I missed, my cousins Brad and Glen, as well as my Auntie Joan. Since Brad and Geln will be at Lexanne's for New Year's Day (probably hung over...) I'll cathc up with them there. And Auntie Joan I will have to ring her back I suppose since she is on the Island and I won't see her until maybe the summer.
Summer, oh sweet summer...

No comments: